Flashback Friday



I remember the man who took this photo at Epcot in Disney World (2008) for us saying that he had seen this actual fountain in Italy and how amazing it was to see in person. I thought to myself how amazing that would be to travel to Italy and see it for ourselves one day, well that day is quickly approaching!! We leave for our trip in 8 days!!! Although I am not sure which fountain it is yet, but I am sure we will find it!

For more Flashback Friday or to link up click the button...Flashback Friday Button

Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (October 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM)  

That's pretty cool - seeing how I've never been to Italy, I don't know the difference.

~Shari  – (October 22, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

Sa-weet! Oh have a super wonderful time in Italy trying to find that statue!!

Tia Colleen  – (October 23, 2010 at 8:55 AM)  

Oh that will be awesome!! I've never really been anywhere. Um... canada, does canada count? Italy would be beautiful. Have fun, have fun!

Post a Comment