Disneyland

Here are a few pics from Disneyland this weekend... I love going during Halloween time!

dland 4
Jack Skellington outside the Haunted Mansion

dland 1
This is from inside the Haunted Mansion, they turn it into the Nightmare Before Christmas.

I am linking this to Simplicitys photo challenge SOOC...

dland 2

Linking to Paper Camera Photo Challenge, my family is special to me, these guys mean the world to me! ... Photography love...
dland 3
It is so hard to get a good pic of all the kids, they always want to make funny faces at the camera!

dland 5
My nephew had so much fun!! He loved driving the cars at the Autopia!

Linking to Trendy Treehouse a story in pictures ...
ShutterLoveTuesdays
Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anonymous –   – (October 19, 2010 at 8:01 PM)  

Disney! I knew it was disney when I clicked the tiny link, so I had to come and see more. Great shots, I am going on Friday, your post is a great lead in lol

Ashley Sisk  – (October 19, 2010 at 8:58 PM)  

Yay for Disney! I love the photos. Can't help but smile.

~Shari  – (October 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM)  

OH wow! Love ALL the photos.. that Jack Seklllington one really rocks!


Looks like you all had a grand time!

Adriana  – (October 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM)  

I love these pictures, the Jack Skellington pic is amazing!

Post a Comment