Flashback Friday - Cousins

This week I chose an old photo of me and my cousin Laina. When we were younger we were inseperable. Now that we have "grown up" and are both married, we try to make the time to get together once a month and catch up on each others lives. I miss spending time with her but I am excited that she will be joining us at Disneyland tomorrow.

test
This photo is from the cover of a photo book she made for me (i'm on the left). I love this book it has lots of fun pictures of us growing up together.

To see more flashbacks click the button... Flashback Friday Button

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (October 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM)  

HEHEHEEH - I so used to be able to do a back bend. Now? ha

Amy Nielson  – (October 15, 2010 at 3:09 PM)  

how fun that you are so close to your cousin... i wish i was! we've only recently gotten to be good friends through blogging & fb. gotta love social media.
thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tia Colleen  – (October 16, 2010 at 8:39 AM)  

I miss my cousin so much! He and I were the best of friends when we were younger, more like siblings I guess (which I never had any of), but- as we got older we went different directions in life, and now I'm not sure we could even have an entire conversation together. Dangit, I just bummed myself out, haha. I guess what I'm saying is, its awesome that you and your cousin have a relationship like that <3

Kelly Frances Dunn  – (October 16, 2010 at 10:26 PM)  

Life is great. Living long enough to look back at special memories is grand :) XO

Mariel Torres  – (October 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM)  

hahaha me and my sisters used to do this all the time! i love looking at pictures from back then :)

Post a Comment