Wordless Wednesday

Last week my sister and her husband headed off on an envious two week cruise around Europe. I found this website that tracks the ships as they move along their cruise routes. So here is where my sister is today.... lucky.
5010503a_bd3_0

She is at the biggest red dot in the center of the map, I believe it is Messina, Italy.
Tony & I were blessed to be able to go to Europe at the end of 2010 and we had an amazing time while we were there. It made me look up the photos from the trip so I thought I would re-share a few.
Venice 3 191 rome 2 Venice 3 168 paris 1

Thanks for stopping by,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bailey K. | Travel Heals  – (July 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM)  

I'm going to Europe soon! Where were these photos taken?

I'm starting a new link party on my blog that is exclusively for traveling and experiencing different places. If you could hop on over and link this post or any other 'traveling' post, I would be so grateful! Thanks so much!

http://letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-places-youll-go-travel-party-2.html

Unknown  – (August 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM)  

Hey love! Wanted you to know I featured you on this week's Photo Show Off! Come check it out!
Amy @ Love Bug

S  – (August 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM)  

I love Italy. Last year we visited Rome and in two weeks I'll be going to Venice. Can't wait.

Post a Comment