Paris - The City of Lights

I know it has taken me a few days to post but I forgot to get a converter for the electricity so I havn't been able to plug anything in until today! Well this time change is a kick in the butt, although I think we are finally getting used to it. We have been having a great time so far, yesterday we went to see the Eifel tower and the Arc de Triumphe. Today we walked down to the Louve but of course it was closed on Tuesdays so we will go back on Thursday. Tonight we are going to the Moulin Rouge and tomorrow we are going to disneyland so I am really exicted!!

Here are a few pics of the trip so far, I will post more tomorrow...

paris 3

paris 1

paris 2

paris 4

paris 5

paris 6

paris 7



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (November 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

Oh! what gorgeous photos! Enjoy every second you have over there. I look forward to many more lovely photos~

Ashley Sisk  – (November 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM)  

You're just making me jealous...no, I love these. I can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment