Last Day in Venice

Well yesterday was 9 years together for me and Tony. It was a little rainy here in Venice and we pretty much laid in bed all day because I was sick. I feel a little better today but hopefully tomorrow I will get over this cold so we can get on our way to Rome. We leave tomorrow morning to go Rome which is supossed to have heavy rain & wind so that should be fun, we probably won't be able to do any sightseeing tomorrow if the weather is as bad as they say it is going to be. Today we walked around somemore and did a little shopping.

Venice 3 197

Venice 3 201

Venice 3 191

Venice 3 168

Venice 3 184

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sarah P.  – (November 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM)  

These are gorgeous! I love the second one, I love that you can see where you put the camera, it gives a sense of being in the picture with you.

Post a Comment