Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

I somehow missed last weeks post but it is Wednesday again so here we go...



{one} grilled or fried?
Depends on what it is but usually grilled.

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?Our house isn't even a year old, so I am still pretty happy with everything... I would put in a pool though!! The dogs love to swim and it would be great for those hot summers!

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
Evening, when I get to relax and watch TV with Tony.

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
I don't eat cereal

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Yes, I always wondered why I did this, but I guess I am not alone!

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
Ariel from the Little Mermaid, she's my fav!

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?I like my pizza with just cheese and lots of it!

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
Heavy, I can sleep through anything, its getting to fall asleep that's the hard part.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
Monopoly!! I have many great memories of playing Monopoly all night with my cousin, now we even own the regular and Disney Pixar monopoly.

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?Not sure, never had anyone tell me that I looked like someone famous.

Thanks for stopping by, to see more or link up click the button up top!!

Happy Wednesday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (October 6, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

Those woulda been some hard questions for me. You had some pretty cool answers!! :)

Post a Comment