Flashback Friday

Yeah, my favorite day of the week is here! I can't wait for the weekend. We are getting used to a new work schedule so I have not even picked up my camera all week!! I plan to get back in the swing of things this weekend.



I know this pic is small but what is funny about this is they have the wrong address on our house, we had to call and tell them they had it wrong!



This is our staircase that they got wrong three different times! They kept putting in the wrong railings.


This is our living room with the fireplace.


This week for Flashback Friday, I decided to go with pictues of our house. I can't believe that almost a year ago this is what our house looked like. It was still two months away from being finished. We got the keys the day before Thanksgiving last year. We wen't down to visit the house and see the progress almost every weekend. It was amazing to see what they had accomplished each week and how fast they built it.

Flashback Friday Button

Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tia Colleen  – (October 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM)  

That must be so awesome to be living in a house that was built just for you. I hope that someday we have that.

And I totally want a fireplace :)

Unknown  – (October 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM)  

Hi! I'm a new reader:) I love your blog layout! So cool!! And your house is absolutely gorgeous!!

Post a Comment