Tuesday Challenges

We were out of town this weekend in Vegas :) Boy did we have a blast!! So I am catching up this week...

Shutter Love Tuesdays is Pumpkins...
pp 2006

ShutterLoveTuesdays


This is a photo from the Grand Canyon that I am linking up for landscapes...

landscape

Photobucket


Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (October 6, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

This photo is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

Ashley Sisk  – (October 6, 2010 at 9:54 AM)  

HOLY COW - I'm sorry...but that poor pumpkin shot isn't going to get any attention next to the Grand Canyon! Bless it's heart.

Mary  – (October 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM)  

I agree about the canyon shot...WHOA! Pumpkins are lovely too though. :)

Unknown  – (October 7, 2010 at 11:01 AM)  

lovely pumpkin shot


but yeah WOW at the canyon one. :D

the clouds look phenomenal.

Anonymous –   – (October 7, 2010 at 5:08 PM)  

Incredible shot of the Canyon. Congratulations on such a memorable shot!

Post a Comment