You Capture - Togetherness

I took this challenge a little different and thought of a few things that make me feel togetherness.

Photobucket




movies

Movies always give me a sense of togetherness, wheter I am going to see a movie with my mom or laying on the couch watching a movie while Tony sleeps next to me.

fiona zoe
Zoe always makes sure Fiona's ears are clean.

fiona zoe 2
Here they are getting into trouble together.

Lately I have been feeling torn apart with Zoe & Fiona fighting, but they have finally calmed down and we are now able to be one family back together again.

Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (September 30, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

The first thing I saw was BIG LOVE...did you see Sister Wives? Interesting. I love seeing your dogs together.

Stillmary  – (September 30, 2010 at 9:43 AM)  

I love the dogs photos! Especially the second dogs photo which reminds me a little of my duck butts. They're oblivious to how alike and how together they are. So cute!

Anonymous –   – (September 30, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

Great photos! Your pups are so sweet, my girls went through a similar fighting stage when the younger one caught up in size to the other, but they're all about the love again now. I'm glad your dogs are best friends again.

Anonymous –   – (September 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM)  

Big Love huh? I tried to watch it but couldn't follow it well, must have been all of the distractions.
Awesome dogs!
Sheri

Anonymous –   – (September 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM)  

Big Love huh? I tried to watch it but couldn't follow it well, must have been all of the distractions.
Awesome dogs!
Sheri

Kelly Frances Dunn  – (October 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM)  

I love that they are completely unaffected by the camera being nearby and snapping away :)

Post a Comment