Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Pink - the wheel on my rollerskate
pink

2. Books
books

3. Fall Colors - I cheated on this one, but I had nothing that resembled fall around!
fall colors

4. Leaf - from our Money Tree
leaves

5. Orange - this is a glow bracelet
orange



Hope you all had a great weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (October 11, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

These are all great! I really love that orange glow bracelet. It looks really cool. I hope you have a great week!

~Shari  – (October 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM)  

Sweet! my fave is the cool roller skate wheel..love the reflection!!

Hey - can I get a start off your money tree? lol

jeffkny  – (October 11, 2010 at 8:22 PM)  

Very unique photos! Love the paper for fall colors!

Siobhan  – (October 12, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

Great job on all your shots...your pink made me smile...love rollerskates...

Post a Comment