You Capture - Mornings

This week at You Capture the theme is mornings.... where to begin, I am not a morning person at all, usually my hair is all over the place (I kept forgetting to take a pic of my lovely hair in the morning), I hate getting up early to get ready for work and the long drive in but I manage to pull myself somewhat together every day.


So I wake up at 5:30 am to go downstairs and wake up the dogs, which they don't even like getting up that early.


I have to feed them all, one bowl for each.....


Then after getting myself ready and falling back asleep in the car for an hour, I get to work and have one of these to get me through the day.


So these are a few parts of my "mornings" to see more entries click on the button.... Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tiffany  – (September 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM)  

Our Newfie is also totally comatose at that hour of the morning. She doesn't really wake up until about 8am but no way is she ever going to eat at that time. Love the shot of the dogs. Ours usually hides from the camera. :)

Anonymous –   – (September 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

I'm lovin' the pups! Too cute!

carlotta cisternas  – (September 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

I am *so* not a morning person either! I actually love the early mornings though (5:30-7:30 or so), but I can rarely drag myself out of bed at that time.

Love the photo of your dogs!

Jess  – (September 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

I like your shot of those shiny bowls all in a row.

Ashley Sisk  – (September 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM)  

I'm trying to catch up on my blog reads so while I wont' comment on each of your most recent posts...I will say that you've posted some really great pictures.

Also, this morning series is wonderful. I wish I could have participated. Sleeping dogs are so cute.

Anonymous –   – (September 3, 2010 at 3:03 AM)  

I love the dog photo! He looks how I feel in the mornings!

Tricia  – (September 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

Hi there. I am just stopping by from TTT. My goodness. Look at those squishy faces! I love that shot of your furbabies.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
XO*tricia

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys  – (September 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM)  

Awh, I love the shot of the soggies! I love English Bulldogs. We use to own an American Bulldog. Great dog!

Lisa  – (September 4, 2010 at 6:08 PM)  

I love the photo of the dogs!

cmh  – (September 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM)  

I love your morning photos. Reminds me of life before kids. Love it!

jaime  – (September 8, 2010 at 6:08 PM)  

The photo of your dogs is so cute!

Post a Comment