Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays



{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday because we are usually doing something with our family.

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
No thanks, It wouldn't be any fun if I knew what life had in store for me.

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
One of my dogs, because they are spoiled rotten!

{four} do you have a lucky number?
I think it would have to be 82, that is the number I always remember looking for when watching my brother play football.

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Tough one...

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
chocolate!

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
Beach, I love the beach!!

{eight} do you have any tattoos?
Yes, one on the inside of my left wrist.

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
Travel the world

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
There are so many movies that are my favorite, but for this I will say The Wedding Singer.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chelsey - The Paper Mama  – (September 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

I've been want to do the Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays, just keep forgetting! Loved your answers.

Adriana  – (September 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

Beautiful blog, thanks for stopping by and baby makes three..., I'm your newest follower!

Anonymous –   – (September 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment.

I have considered a tattoo on the inside of my wrist, too.

Post a Comment