6 Month Fitness Challenge

Well I have been thinking that I really need to get back into working out and just being healthy in general, but I am a big time slacker when it comes to working out. So I thought that I would do alot better and maybe stick to it if I had some fellow ladies who would like to do this with me. So this is what I propose, a weekly link up where you can post photos, thoughts anything you want about your fitness journey. Your goal can be to lose weight, make better eating choices, or just improve your overall health. It would go from October 1, 2010 - March 31, 2010, and have weekly check ins where we can support one another on achieving our goals. So I have posted a poll on the right hand side of my blog if you are interested.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dawn Lopez  – (September 3, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

That does sound super cool! What a great way to keep motivated and to motivate others =]

We are your newest followers! Hope you will come and visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Have a fantabulous weekend~!

Post a Comment