Wicked

Wicked, was amazing!!! The cast in San Fransisco was great, and they really made it a fun show!! I never get tired of this show no matter how many times I see it, I think this was #7 and I can't wait to see it again!! If you have not gotten to seen this show I suggest you do! The Orpheum theatre was absolutely beautiful inside, but they are VERY strict on no photography period in the theatre so I wasn't able to take any of the amazing set, and architecture of that theatre.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (September 7, 2010 at 6:46 AM)  

Oh! I wish I could have seen it also. Glad to hear #7 was a smash hit also!!!

Erin  – (September 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

Many of my friends have seen this, and I'm dying to see it as well! Sounds fun!

Amy  – (September 8, 2010 at 12:31 PM)  

Hands down one of the best shows I've ever seen. I thought I was bad for having seen it three times!

Adriana  – (September 8, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

I've seen it twice and loved it! Wasn't it amazing!

Post a Comment