Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am always late posting this, so even though it is no longer Sunday here are my Scavenger Hunt Sunday items:

1. Red - the only daisy in my front yard


2. Fence - the fence that separates our backyard from the neighbors


3. Homespace - my favorite room in our house, the Loft


4. Rock - these are from our backyard we have lots of rocks back there big & small


5. Sharp - this is a branch on our palm tree, these things are so sharp, I poke myself every time I accidentally touch one


So these are my entries to check out more entries click on the button...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (September 7, 2010 at 6:20 AM)  

Great shots - I think my favorite is the sharp photo. I hope you have a great week!

Nancy E  – (September 7, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

Red and sharp are really great! SO fun to play scavenger hunt. I am late this week too!

Here are mine:
http://nanskimtn.blogspot.com/2010/09/scavenger-hunt-september-5-2010.html

N

Mommy Kerin  – (September 7, 2010 at 12:02 PM)  

Wow I love all the photos from the scavenger hunt! It looks like that was a lot of fun to do!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I am now your newest follower. If you like my blog I hope you decide to follow me back :)

Post a Comment