Where does the weekend go?

Why does the weekend have to go by so fast. It seems like they just fly by and nothing was accomplished. So what kept me so busy this weekend? Well Saturday I had to take Fiona to the vet which is in Rancho Cucamonga a good 40 mins from the house. We thought she had a wound from her recent tussle with Zoe, but it turns out she has a hotspot which is a skin infection that is common in dogs especially in the warmer months. So she had to have her poor ear shaved so they can properly treat it. She has to take antibiotics, a steroid and have ointment put on 2x a day. She is doing really well not messing with it so hopefully she will heal okay.

fiona ear

Saturday night I babysat my niece and she had us watch three different movies, first was Nanny McPhee, then Tinkerbell but half way through Tinkerbell she decided she wanted to watch New Moon, which she fell asleep right after we put it on, so I finished watching the Tinkerbell movie by myself after that. I always have fun watching her.

Today I was able to go and see baby G in the hospital. Any pictures taken of him make him look so much bigger than he actually is. It is amazing how tiny he is, his head is probably a little bit smaller than my fist. He is doing really well and was smiling almost the whole time I was there, he even opened his eyes for me. This is a pic my brother took that I thought was cute, he already has his own personality.

Baby G

Hope you all had a great weekend...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Erin  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:56 AM)  

What a smile on his face!! And ugh about hotspots they're awful!

Sarah P.  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

Poor pup! And I just love newborn pictures...so precious.

Ashley Sisk  – (September 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM)  

Your poor doggy...and I love newborn pictures. I would have the same problem of photographing a baby and then making them look huge. Great shots.

Post a Comment