A Few Tuesday Challenges

I have been totally slacking lately with challenges... but here are a few entries, I will put up the rest tomorrow.

This week at In a Yellow House the challenge is "Art" this is a picture from the Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. I really liked this sculpture, it has all sorts of crazy things in it. It's not that great of a pic but I really liked it so I figured I would use it.

ART

To see more entries click the button...
BWS tips button

The other challenge that I am linking to is Simplicity's "Water" challenge. This is my favorite photo from Hawaii, I LOVE the turquoise color of the wave.

Hawaii

To see more "water' entries click the button...

Thanks for stopping by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (September 15, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

These are both great shots! I love the water.

faith ann raider  – (September 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM)  

Beautiful! I LOVE the color of the ocean :)

Michelle  – (September 15, 2010 at 4:45 PM)  

Wow, that piece of art is amazing! I definitely want to go back to DC, there is SO much to see!

Katie  – (September 15, 2010 at 7:03 PM)  

Oooo....that is a really neat sculpture!!

My parents are in Hawaii right now...I'm even more excited to see all their beautiful shots now!

Anonymous –   – (September 15, 2010 at 7:56 PM)  

Love the Ocean picture!!!! :) So beautiful :)

Lisa Gordon  – (September 15, 2010 at 8:13 PM)  

These are both wonderful.
I especially like the Smithsonian one.

Post a Comment