Photo Friday

Well here we are another Friday, this is one of my favorite days for challenges!

Photo Roulette this week was 8(30), this photo came from the year 2006, 8th Folder 30th pic. This was taken when we went to Pismo Beach, I am pretty sure this was from when we pulled over on the side of the road to take a few pics on the way to Hearst Castle.

Photo Roulette

I have been thinking alot about school lately since all the kids are starting back up, so I decided to use this photo for Flashback Friday. It is from 2007 after I graduated college and my parents threw me a surpise graduation party. They made it a costume party since my major was Radio, TV & film so everyone came dressed up as their favortie actor from a film. The photo is of me and my brothers, one Napoleon Dynamite and the other Luke Skywalker.

flashback friday

Flashback Friday Button

Thanks for stopping by, to join in or see more entries click on either of the buttons...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kenna  – (September 10, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

Following from New Friend Friday!

Karen  – (September 10, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

Hi Murial,

Like your blog! Great picture of Pismo Beach. Love that area! Found you from New Friend Friday! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Karen

~Shari  – (September 10, 2010 at 10:03 AM)  

Love the photo for Flash Back Friday! hehehe.. Your bros were getting down.

Ashley Sisk  – (September 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

Love the first shot and your flash back is pretty funny. Have a great weekend!

Chana@ Mamma Town  – (September 10, 2010 at 5:17 PM)  

Oh I love both pics! The second one is classic! Thanks for following my blog fellow classmate! I'm happy to meet another sweet blogger:) Following you too:)

Post a Comment