Photo Challenge Tuesday

Here are a few entries to a couple different challenges, I am trying to make as few posts as possible, so here you go...


This photo is for the "Love" challenge from Simplicity. This is a shot I took the morning after we were married.


This photo represents "Laughter" for the Trendy TreeHouse photo challenge, I love this shot of my niece you can tell she was having a blast in the jump house.
to see more laughter entries click on the button....
ShutterLoveTuesdays


This photo is for the "kids" challenge at Perceptive Perspective, I don't have any kids of my own yet but these 3 are as close as they get...

here is the button for more "kids" entries...Photobucket


Hope this wasn't too much, thanks for stopping by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

faith ann raider  – (September 1, 2010 at 6:12 AM)  

Thanks so much for linking up! That is a wonderful shot for the challenge :) and all three of your snapshots are really nice.
Happy Wednesday!

Hollie  – (September 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

Great shots! I love the one in the bounce house!

Natalie  – (September 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM)  

oh my word! your photos are all fantastic! so lovely! I like them all! I am gonna start following you :-) Feel free to follow back at http://dillonsmommajonswifey.blogspot.com ! happy wednesday and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment