Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
My first pet was a dog, not sure what kind and I named him Buster Bunny, I was really into Tiny Toons at that time and that is where I got the name.

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
Crushed

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really because how can you know a person after just one "sight"

{four} do you have any nicknames?
Bobo - my dad used to call me Murbo but when my niece was little she had trouble pronouncing that so she said Bobo and it has stuck with me ever since

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
The Little Mermaid

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
I'll pass on eating eggs, thanks

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
I have been told that I was named after my great grandmother, I was never able to meet her

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
Visit Italy, Learn to ride a horse, go on a cruise

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
Going to Disneyland! I can never be sad there!

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
1. Cell phone 2. Hand Sanitizer 3. Chapstick 4. Keys 5. Wallet

Thanks for stopping by if you are new you should link up... just click the button up top.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stephani Cochran  – (September 8, 2010 at 5:43 PM)  

I would like to learn to ride a horse too. I would like to have one in fact! ~ I enjoyed looking at your scavanger hunt photos too! I've been participating in that with my photo blog! Thanks for stopping by today!

star  – (September 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

The Little Mermaid is also one of my faves! I am obsessed with Disneyland! I go every year! Your pups are adorable, I love their names! I am looking forward to reading more of your fab blog!

http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/

Ashley Sisk  – (September 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

I love the Little Mermaid too! I used to sing along all the time. Grat answers.

Post a Comment