Photo Friday

I thought it would be fun to participate in flashback Fridays, so here is my first entry. This is our family portrait my two brothers, my sister and me, well that is what my brothers told me anyway. This is from before I was born but they always teased me it was our family portrait. I thought this was fun to share.





Flashback Friday Button



Photo Roulette this week was 2:6, so 2nd folder & 6th Pic. This came from the year 2008 when we went to Philadelphia for Tony's b-day. We decided to drive up to Atlantic City, NJ one day and he took this pic with his iphone on the pier. Also using for In the Photo Friday, even though I think it is a horrible pic.









Thanks for stopping by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Unknown  – (September 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

Cute blog. Love the photo friday thing! I think next week Ill do it too! I found you on New Friend Friday via The Girl Creative!

furygirl3132  – (September 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

Hello! Found your great blog on New Friend Friday and am a new follower. Look forward to more! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Adriana  – (September 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM)  

Thanks for stopping by! Cute pics, come back and link up your favorite picture, I would love to see it!

Mommy Kerin  – (September 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM)  

Hopping over from the blog hop! Hope to see you as soon I always return the love (comment back/follow back).

Kerin :)
http://hergoodintentions.blogspot.com

~Shari  – (September 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

*waves* I am now your newest follower. You must excuse me because I am still giggling over your monkey photo and what your sibling told you... tooooo tooo funny!

Faith - encouraged me to come on over and visit with you since you will also be taking the October class. I am also starting her *other* class on Monday. I am so excited I can wait!!

Happy holiday week end!!

Capricorn Soap Company  – (September 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

LOVE your furkids! Great blog! I'm your latest follower from Friday Follow!

http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com

Unknown  – (September 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

I love your blog and your photos. I aspire to take those kinds of photos. I am so limited by my camera. I am your newest follower. You can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/. I just started the Couch to 5k program, its awesome! Check out my blog and take a look at it. I would definetly join your workout challenge.
God Bless,
Shelley

Unknown  – (September 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

nice photos! great story about family photo, made me smile

Ashley Sisk  – (September 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM)  

That first photo is pretty clever....silly boys!

Izzy  – (September 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM)  

Cute blog! love the first picture.. Now your new follower.. come and follow me. at sweetrollercoaster.blogspot.com

Post a Comment