Baby G

Well today was a great day, I became an aunt again for the 9th time. Baby G was born this morning and was a whole 10 weeks early!! I guess he just couldn't wait to come out and meet us all. Baby and mama are doing fine, Baby G was 2lb 14oz and will be in the NICU for a few weeks until they can get his weight up and to make sure his lungs are fully developed and properly functioning. I am so excited to meet this little guy, and am thankful that he is doing great under the circumstances. I am in San Fransisco until Sunday so I will hopefully get to see him then.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Izzy  – (September 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM)  

Aww Congrats!!! I love baby stories.. Welcome Baby G!!!

~Shari  – (September 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM)  

awwwww Congrats on becoming an Aunt (again).

Post a Comment