Flashback Friday

Flashback Friday is here once again.... this is a photo of me in 1st grade. Don't you love the crimped hair and huge flowers on the dress? One of my front teeth is brown in this picture because I fell in the bleachers at one of my brothers football games and hit my tooth. So I had this wonderful brown tooth until it fell out and my permanent one came in.




Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a wonderful Friday!! To Flashback with us or see other Flashback Friday entries click the button...

Flashback Friday Button



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (September 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM)  

I actually noticed the hair first...I used to love crimping my hair!

Lacey  – (September 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM)  

oH my, the crimped hair really takes me back. you were SO cute! Love the dress too!

Post a Comment