Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Here are my entries for Scavenger Hunt Sunday:

1. Miniature - this is confetti from the baby shower last weekend, it definitely is miniature I am still finding it all over my house
miniature

2. Water droplet - this didn't come out as good as I wanted but I think it works for this one
water droplet

3. Bedhead - when I saw this I knew it was perfect for me... I have such thin hair and when I wake up in the morning it is all over the place
bed head

4. Colorful - this pic has a lot of noise in it but I was too lazy to retake it
colorful

5. Eyes - I think by this picture her eyes were saying get that camera out of my face! But she is a good sport and lets me torture her from time to time with taking pics of her.
eyes

Thanks for stopping by, to join in or see other entries click on the button...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (September 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM)  

These are all great but I love your dog's eyes. Yes...you have great bedhead. My hair is relatively thin as well...but I get the best bedhead after I've used mousse and my hair has gotten a little thicker than usual. Ha ha...I've had bedhead all day since I've been lazy. Have a great week!

Raymonde  – (September 27, 2010 at 12:58 AM)  

Great hunt! Love the dog.
Have a great week. xxx

Post a Comment