You Capture - Flowers

This week the theme is flowers, I don't really have many flowers around the house so I took a few from our front yard.

Yellow rose

yellow rose 2

cactus flower

cactus flower 2


Photobucket





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (September 23, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

So pretty...the first and last are my favs.

Krystal  – (September 23, 2010 at 10:03 AM)  

Oh I like the last one! very pretty

~Shari  – (September 23, 2010 at 10:34 AM)  

all of these flowers are lovely.. my fave is the last one.. simply gorgeous!!

C.G. Koens  – (September 23, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

I love shot #3 - is that a cactus of some sort? Really pretty color and capture!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5  – (September 23, 2010 at 4:04 PM)  

These are fantastic - I love the variety! I was going to say I liked the 2nd one best, then I saw the 3rd one (love the shape), and I love the composition of the 4th! Great job! :-)

Michelle  – (September 25, 2010 at 4:31 AM)  

What awesome lookin pictures! So cool you got to catch a flower with a bee on it! Definitly my fav.
Thanks for stopping by my blog for my you capture.

-M-
*Im your newest follower, follow me back @ michelletherib.blogspot.com*

jaime  – (September 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM)  

The third photo is my favorite - such a different color for a flower!

Post a Comment