Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays



{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
The only time I have ever won a trophy was in Highschool with colorguard, but I wasn't able to take it home, but hey we still won!

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
History

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
I get up at 5:30 am to feed the dogs and let them out, then get ready for work

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
A film production company

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
The lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthony Kiedis

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
I have no idea!!

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
Family, Faith & Loyalty

{eight} chips or popcorn?
Chips

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
No, I have been tempted but have never actually called in and ordered anything.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
My radio for keeping me sane from the 2 1/2 hour drive into work today!

You're next, to link up click the button up top!! Hope you have a Happy Wednesday!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mommy Kerin  – (September 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

I love your post! I've always been tempted by the infomercials too but never ordered either :)

This is the first time I've seen this Wednesday activity and I think I'll do it too :)

Post a Comment