Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Here are my entries for this week's Scavenger Hunt:

1. Leading Lines

2. Feet - these are Bella & Canela's feet I thought theres were cuter than mine or Tony's


3. Somthing Comfortable - these are the most comfy pj's ever, my tinker bell pants


4. Sight - without my glasses I would not be able to see anything, so I thought it was a perfect fit for this one.


5. Sweet - mmmmm chocolate, need I say more?

Thanks for stopping by, to see more entries or to join in the fun click the button....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (August 22, 2010 at 7:33 PM)  

Loving them all but I think my favorite is your leading lines shot. Nice work.

cmh  – (August 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

I love how you've set up the "sweet" shot. It's almost as if the m&ms are escaping from the bag. Love it!

Nancy E  – (August 23, 2010 at 5:21 AM)  

Your leading lines photo is really great. Love the colors and the fence. Nice job. :)

Post a Comment