Mama Heart's - Wow



This week's challenge is wow... the first thing that came to mind was ground zero. It was such a powerful and emotional thing to see even years after it happened. When I went you could hardly see anything as they had everything fenced off but you can see what kind of impact it was by what damage it did to the buildings behind the twin towers. I don't think anyone will ever forget that day, and my thoughts and prayers are with those who have suffered that day in September. To see more wow entries click on the button... Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (August 20, 2010 at 7:37 AM)  

Wow is right...I'm not sure I have anything that even compares.

Anonymous –   – (August 20, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

Very moving...perfect for "wow".

I remember watching it on tv as it happened. I had a dear friend in Bahrain at the time doing her two week drill. When she got off the plane at home, other officers were waiting to tell her the unit had been activated and she was going back for a year.

Ron Cooper  – (August 20, 2010 at 3:44 PM)  

Muriel! Following you from New Friend Friday. Please follow me back on Facebook or my blog! Links here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment