M.I.A

Well, we lost two of the dogs the other day, they got out because we forgot to close the gate one night after taking the trash cans out. Well actually all 4 got out but we were able to find Zoe & Canela right away but Bella & Fiona are still m.i.a. We have called the shelter numerous times no one has reported them and have also hung flyers up on every poll & mail box within a 5 mile radius. I really hope someone has them and just hasn't seen the flyers but will call any time now... so needless to say I havn't really wanted to pick up my camera lately so I didn't participate in any challenges this week like I had wanted. We decided not to cancel our trip to AZ this weekend, mostly because we will lose all the money we already paid, but we will have someone at our house in case anyone calls or brings them by. So hopefully my next post will be good news that they are home!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (August 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

Oh no...I'll say a little prayer for you!

Erin  – (August 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

OMG how scary! i hope they are found soon!!

Sarah P.  – (August 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM)  

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the dogs...hopefully they're safe and sound. Thinking of you.

Post a Comment