You Capture - In the Kitchen

Lately in the kitchen you will find me baking.... So you will find my trusty cupcake book....


You will always see measuring cups out...

Some sort of cupcake batter....


And lots of yummy cupcakes....


And of course you will always find one of the dogs snooping around....


So that's what's in my kitchen lately, what's in yours?? To see more kitchen entries click on the button, thanks for stopping by ... Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anonymous –   – (August 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM)  

I love the last photo with the dog! So funny.

C.G. Koens  – (August 20, 2010 at 6:21 AM)  

Those cupcakes look delish! As a side note, your wedding picture standing in the water is pretty amazing!

Ashley Sisk  – (August 20, 2010 at 7:37 AM)  

I love these shots and those cupcakes look delicious. I'll take 2.

Amy  – (August 20, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

I love your dogs! So cute!!!

Kristen  – (August 20, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

Oh my gosh those cupcakes look SO amazing. Have you ever seen the cupcake book "Hello Cupcake" check it out, it's so cool.

Beautiful pictures!

Bec  – (August 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

Those looks absolutely delicious!!! I love cookies and cream anything.

bec@theiheartblog

Anonymous –   – (August 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

Cupcakes look yummy!! Do you ship them?!

I love the dog in the frig. Mine does the same thing!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment on mine. Have a great weekend.

Jess  – (August 20, 2010 at 5:27 PM)  

Love the light reflecting off your metal measuring cups. And of course your last shot! :)

abbysae  – (August 20, 2010 at 8:01 PM)  

Yum! And I love the picture of your dog. It looks like he feels the way I do when I'm wanting some of those cupcakes :)

Elizabeth  – (August 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

My dogs are always in the kitchen, who needs a vacuum! Yummy cupcakes. Great shots.

Kristen Andrews  – (August 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

great pictures, I love the last picture too I am a push over for a pup!

Amber D  – (August 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM)  

That is our puppy too! Those cupcakes look amazing!

Post a Comment