Film Talk Friday Episode 4

Film Talk Friday copy



ParaNorman (2012)
Directors: Chris Butler & Sam Fell
Starring: Kodi Smit-McPhee - Norman (voice), Leslie Mann, John Goodman & Anna Kendrick to name a few...
Genre: Comedy/Animated

Last night I met up with an old friend I hadn't seen in awhile. We went to go watch ParaNorman and I loved it. I have to say that it was quite dark towards the end of the film, but had a lot of funny moments where I found myself laughing out loud. Even if I was the only one in the theater laughing. It had a very talented cast of voices playing the many characters. I'm always trying to figure out who they are and I got them all except for Anna Kendrick, she was a tricky one. I don't know if it is truly a film for all ages but here is what the MPAA says: Rated PG for scary action and images, thematic elements, some rude humor and language I'll let you decide.

ParaNorman is about a little boy named, you guessed it, Norman. He has the unique ability to see and talk to ghosts that are hanging around due to unfinished business. His unique talent makes him the lucky chosen one of stopping the witch's curse that comes every year. Every year the witch wakes up from her sleep bringing the dead back with her. Norman along with his friend must find a way to stop the witch once and for all.

I love this trailer from the film that they made especially for the olympics...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment