LA Zoo

I have been away from the blogging world for awhile, but I sure missed it. I hope to be able to get back in the swing of things around here. Here's some pics from our recent trip to the LA Zoo.

zoo 1 zoo 2 zoo 4 zoo 5 zoo 6 zoo 8 zoo 9 
 Linking up with  

Thanks for stopping by!
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Unknown  – (May 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM)  

Looks like fun! I love the koala bears--we don't have those at our zoo.

Unknown  – (May 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM)  

Welcome back! Sometimes life gets crazy busy and I can't post either. I miss it : ) I am so glad you could go to the zoo. It is Kaishon's favorite place on the earth!

Adriana  – (May 31, 2012 at 9:03 PM)  

How fun and very nice pictures!

Lauren Rebecca  – (June 1, 2012 at 5:16 AM)  

This zoo looks so much bigger! New follower. :)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5  – (July 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM)  

Hi Muriel! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on Livia's picture! That was sure a fun tutorial to try!

I LOVE your zoo pics! My kids are dying to go to our local zoo, but it's been insanely hot so far this summer. I'm trying to hold out for a cooler day - lol :-)

Happy 4th of July!!

Post a Comment