Disneyland

Well today we snuck out to disneyland and got there about 5:30pm. I was so excited to ride the Little Mermaid ride that opened in June. I was even more excited when I saw the 20 minute wait time!! I had heard that the wait was over an hour since it is still fairly new. I thought they did a great job it was so fun to ride and sing along with the songs. I was probably the only one on that ride that knew all the words ;)



So even though Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, I was not having a good day! First I forgot my camera in the car and was not willing to do the 5 mile trek back to the car just to get it. Then fast forward about 2 hours we were standing in line for Goofy's Air Flight (or somthing like that) in california advventure and we had some pretty annoying kids behind us. So half way through the line one of the girls behind us starts laughing really hard after she just took a drink of water and spit it out all over me & tony. Yeah, you read that right SPIT it out all over me & Tony. I just stared at her is shock like did that really just happen? But it did and she kind of laughed and said i'm sorry. It took every ounce of me to restrain from going off on her but I just took a deep breath and carried on.

Other than that I enjoyed my time at Disneyland.

What a wonderful day! Hope you all had a great Friday!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment