Fun in Las Vegas

This weekend we went to Las Vegas with my family. My dad & uncle work the Nascar race held in Las Vegas every year on the pit fire safety team. We all had lots of fun walking the strip. It was Tony's brothers first time going to Vegas and he had a blast! We also got to see Holly Maddison's Peepshow on Saturday night.

My Cousin Lauren with Michael Jackson x2
SAM_1021

Tonys Brother Bruno with Jack Sparrow holding his snake
SAM_1026

Tony and my brother in law Edgar with their Margaritas
SAM_1028

Me trying to steal Tony's Margarita
SAM_1030

My Cousin Lauren, Sister Emma & me at Holly's Peepshow
SAM_1035

We always have so much fun in Vegas!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just Wedeminute  – (March 11, 2011 at 4:33 PM)  

Hi, I found you on New Friend Fridays at the Trendy Treehouse and I'm a new follower. Stop by and say "HI" if you get a chance!
http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/

Looks like you had a great time in Vegas but that's easy to do it's a fun place to visit!

Post a Comment