Tulips

Tony brought home some flowers the other day and the arrangement had some tulips in it. They were the most beautiful flowers, so full of color and life. I moved them in the sun and they fully opened it was neat to see. Here are a few pics of them SOOC, I didn't edit because I loved the colors in the photos.

flower 1

flower 2

I realized this week how much I miss picking up my camera!! I hope to get back in the swing of challenges next week....

Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (December 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM)  

mmm.. they are so beautiful for sure. I love the Spring when mine emerge from the long cold winter. lovely!

Ya know.. I have not really picked my camera up much other than to take paid shots. I really miss my camera also. :( I need to get into more challenges also.

Ashley Sisk  – (December 2, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

These are really beautiful - reminds me of Spring...

Post a Comment