Finally Friday...

Here is a pic of the dogs from the other night. We let them sleep in the kitchen since the garage is so cold at night. They all cuddle up together when they sleep.

dogs 12-1-10

Linking this photo to the Pets Challenge at Live Every Moment...



This was Zoe licking the gate, I think she was trying to pick the lock

zoe 1



zow 2



zoe 3



Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


~Shari  – (December 3, 2010 at 8:45 AM)  

oh my gosh.. I am busting up on Maggie licking the gate.. now that is funny funny funny!.. great captures!!!

Anonymous –   – (December 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

Your dogs are ADORABLE!! I'm so glad you bring them into the warmth of the kitchen at night. :)

Ashley Sisk  – (December 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

Zoe licking the gate is too cute!

4 Lettre Words  – (December 3, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Oh, goodness! Boxers, pugs, bulldogs...my fave pups. Those smooshy faces are just too much. LOVE it.

Tara  – (December 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM)  

Your dogs are too cute! I love them all. Great photo. Thanks for linking up!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective  – (December 4, 2010 at 6:17 PM)  

Gorgeous pups you have! I have a Boxer as well! They are the best dogs ever!

deb duty  – (January 3, 2011 at 2:50 PM)  

So cute the way they are all snuggled up together to sleep!

Post a Comment