Outside

Well since the time change when I get home from work it is completely dark. A few challenges this week were outside so I decided to try and take some pics of our christmas lights on the house...

outside 2
I love the way the lights bounce off the house in this pic

outside window
I also thought it would be pretty to take a pic of our tree from outside the front window, it looks so pretty all lite up!

outside 3
Tony decided he wanted to BBQ last night, it was so cold but I ran outside with my tripod and snapped a few pics

So those are my outside entries to link up or see more click on the buttons...
Photobucket
Photography love...

Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

C.G. Koens  – (December 16, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

That bbq looks GREAT! Our grill is currently frozen shut - literally! Enjoy some for us!

Jaymi  – (December 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM)  

i love these shots, especially the tree through the window! so festive!

Sarah P.  – (December 16, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

These look great...I especially like the one of the tree through the window.

~Shari  – (December 16, 2010 at 10:29 AM)  

Oh yeah... love that 1st photo! That is really cool.

Can I come over and Tony can grill out again? LOL that looked scrumptious!


ha.. I need a tripod! :(

L.  – (December 16, 2010 at 11:02 AM)  

The lights on your house and your tree are so pretty!

Ashley Sisk  – (December 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM)  

Everything looks so pretty - even the grill.

Gina Kleinworth  – (December 16, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

Love the pictures. We have a boxer too-(well a boxer mix- only we don't know what he's mixed with) :) Your pictures of the dogs made me smile.

ETsmommy  – (December 16, 2010 at 5:59 PM)  

I love the first picture. It looks amazing. The window picture is what I envisioned mine turning out as, but alas, it did not!

Post a Comment