2010 Funny Pics

The Crosbie Crew is hosting a link up for funny photos from 2010, I thought I would use this as a chance to post some photos of the dogs that I would have never posted because the quality is horrible in these pics...

Canela in Jail...
canela jail

Canela trying to eat one of her dental treats...
canela chewing

This is how Zoe sits on the couch...
zoe couch

Bella beating up her big sister...
canela bella

To see more funny photos or to link up click the button...Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Summer  – (December 27, 2010 at 9:44 PM)  

Love them! Isn't it funny that dogs have silly faces too.

I want a french bulldog so so bad! So jealous!

Thanks for participating. :)

~Shari  – (December 28, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

HEHEHE those are to cute. I love the one of the dog sitting on the couch.. just like a Queen.

Post a Comment