You Capture - Animals

I had higher hopes for this week, but time got the best of me as it usually does. So I dug into the archives for a few of these.

paw print
I found this paw print last night in the empty field behind my house.

animals
This is another pic from our outting to Oak Glen a few weeks ago.

animals 2
This is my brother's great dane, Zeus. Look at those huge paws!!

To Link up or see more animal entries, click the button... Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (October 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM)  

These are great - I love the paw print.

Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

I love the first photo of the the paw print.

carlotta cisternas  – (October 14, 2010 at 11:40 AM)  

Love the last one! When I first glanced at Zeus, I thought he was a lab...

Susan  – (October 14, 2010 at 12:28 PM)  

Nice shots. I love the paw print, and Zeus’ collar!

Post a Comment