Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Well I did once, they had this game at Gameworks and you had to milk a big rubber cow it was kind of gross, does that count? But I have never milked a real one.

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
A really loud buzzer, but for some reason I don't even remember it going off this morning.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Definetely, Hot Chocolate!

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
Lots of stuff, I always eat my pizza backwards, and I eat any kind of sandwich in a circle.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
My mom

{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Yup, every night!

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would be something bright, like maybe hot pink!

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
I would have to say Chandler!

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
No, I played the clarinet in elementary school but that was about it.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
Not sure, I am sure Tony could name something!

Thanks for stopping by... to join & link up click the button up top!

Happy Wednesday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chana@ Mamma Town  – (October 13, 2010 at 9:54 AM)  

I played the clarinet too!! I was terrible at it as well, but I can play a mean recorder now (sometimes with my nose! haha) Thanks for stopping by and leaving such thoughtful encouraging comments on my blog:)
xoxoxo

Post a Comment