Still Waiting...

Two weeks ago I was involved in an accident in my car. No one was injured but the lady that hit me had forgot her purse at the local Food 4 Less and was freaking out and in a hurry. Needless to say she changed lanes and didn't see me sitting in the lane next to her. That's right I was just sitting next to her waiting for the light. I have been waiting on her insurance to get my car fixed but because of the holidays it has taken forever to hear back from them. I had to send them some pictures today of the car. The damage isn't that bad everything still works and is driveable. So I am hoping my car will be back to its original condition within the next few weeks. I am thankful that it was only little cosmetic damage and no one was injured. Safe driving everyone!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (January 10, 2013 at 7:16 AM)  

Aww Man! That sucks.
I do understand how you feel though. I like my vehicles looking pristine also.

Nice Ride, baby! ;)

Post a Comment