Maternity Shoot

I was so excited when my friend Jennifer told me she was pregnant. I couldn't wait to take some maternity pictures for her. This was my first actual "photo shoot" with a person in it. I am fairly happy with how it turned out. I took this with my old camera that was hanging on for dear life, so I was having some issues with it still. But all considering I think they came out pretty good. One thing I need to really work on is my editing skills. So here is the beautiful Jennifer.

talbot 2
talbot 6
talbot 5
talbot 9
talbot 11
talbot 3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stephanie  – (January 23, 2013 at 5:35 PM)  

These photos are so cute! Love the little shoes :-)

Unknown  – (January 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM)  

I love doing maternity shoots! I wish I would've had one myself!

Courtney K.  – (February 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM)  

Love those teeny little shoes! :) So cute!

~Shari  – (February 4, 2013 at 5:00 AM)  

I think your first *shoot* was great!
Congrats to your friend!

Post a Comment