The Heat & Migraines

I get migraines very easily from the heat. So this wonderful heat wave we are having has been great because I LOVE the heat but my body just doesn't like it lately. I have been getting wonderful migraines from the heat the past couple of days. They are no fun and usually leave me lying on the couch with a cold towel on my head. The one medicine that usually works for me 80% of the time, Excedrin Migraine, was recalled and I can't find it anywhere! So I bought some target brand medicine and and hoping for the best this hot summer! If the weather doesn't cool down I think you will find me laying in Fiona's (our English bulldog) pool. I definitely think it is time to get a pool of my own. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (July 11, 2012 at 5:00 AM)  

Oh girl! I sympathize with you. I so had a (heat) migraine for TWO days this past week end. The heat is miserable with out a migraine. * Here's to a cool down in your area!

Post a Comment