Dinner Italian Style

So recently I have been loving Buddy Valastro from the Cake Boss, I absolutely love his show and was so excited to see he has a new show called the Kitchen Boss. I watch his show everyday when I get home. He has so many good recipes that he cooks. All of his recipes on the show are Italian which we LOVE Italian food especially PASTA! Here is one of the recipes I made the other night and it was delicious!

First I made Rigatoni alla Vodka (don't worry there is actually no Vodka in this recipe) You can see the recipe here
food 1

Next I made Chicken Parmesan for Tony. I used lots of fresh cheese, and the other thing I liked is it is not breaded, he loved it! This recipe was from Giada De Laurentis from the Food Network. You can view that recipe here.

food 2

This was easy to make not to mention delicious! So the next time you are thinking of what to make for dinner, try one of these recipes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (March 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM)  

Ya know how we feel about Buddy over at our house! ;) But strangely enough - we have not watched his cooking show. I remember seeing and advertisement for it and Hannah looking at me and saying.. "Naw - I only want Buddy to make cakes". So maybe that is why we have not watched it yet.

But you dinner(s) look yummy! Can I come over? I promise to bring Hannah! ;)

Mary  – (June 22, 2011 at 12:02 PM)  

I haven't checked out your blog in forever so today I did, this is what I'm make for dinner!

Post a Comment