Paper Challenges

Canela wasn't too excited that I made her pose, and after the flash went off a few times she was over it and decided to lay down. So I hurried and snapped a few more photos for this week's Paper Mama Challenge "Sparkly". Also linking to Paper Camera challenge for New as this is my new watch Tony got me for Christmas.

sparkly

Photography love... The Paper Mama


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (January 4, 2011 at 5:20 AM)  

Ohhh ohhhh great idea to display it with the puppy! I am smiling form ear to ear.

fiddlehead  – (January 4, 2011 at 7:21 AM)  

This cracks me up! Really fun shot! Love your four legged friends. We have a silly French Bulldog trying to get my attention right now!

Sara  – (April 19, 2011 at 6:25 AM)  

Oh your puppy is TOO cute! Great picture!

Post a Comment