Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
Christmas morning!!! Being the one to wake everyone up at 6am to come and open presents, it was my favorite when my brothers and sister were there. I would always have to make my dad a bed of blankets in the living room before he would come out!

{two} what is your middle name?
Desmond

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
Well when I officially quit drinking soda I will be proud! I have switched from regular Dr. Pepper to Diet Dr. Pepper, that’s a start right?

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
I usually just get chow mein

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I have never bought anything from either

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
A few years ago, I was Penny Pingleton from Hairspray, I loved that costume

{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
I would have to say… Bob Barker

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
I don’t eat breakfast that often but my favorite is pancakes

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
Po po!! Why can’t people just say police?

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.

I really can’t think of anything for this…

You're next....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (September 22, 2010 at 9:29 AM)  

I like your middle name - a lot!

Hey, girl thanks for stopping by and visiting my whiny blog today!

Ashley Sisk  – (September 22, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

LOL Po Po...I tend to make up a lot of words and I screw it up even more than just saying police.

Stephanie  – (September 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM)  

Just stopping by from Leigh Ashley page! Look forward to your future blogs!

Post a Comment