Shoot-N-Tell: Bounce

This weekend I had my sister-in-law's baby shower at my house. We had balloons all over the floor so today when we got up we let the dogs in and they loved playing with them, especially Bella. She could keep it in the air for awhile it was so funny to watch. Then Zoe figured out how to pop them so her and Fiona went around the house and popped every single balloon!


dogs balloon2


dogs balloon


I decided that this went great for Shoot-N-Tell's Challenge this week "Bounce" since they would bounce the balls of their heads to keep them in the air. To see more bounce entries click the button...



Hope you all had a great weekend...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Shari  – (September 20, 2010 at 5:21 AM)  

Oh My GOsh! I would have loved to see this in real life. Ohhh I bet it was sooo funny.


great shots also!!

Erin  – (September 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

Too funny! I love that you caught them mid air!!

Ashley Sisk  – (September 20, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

Your dogs are tripping out to those balloons. Awesome!

Natalie  – (September 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM)  

Oh my that is too awesome! The dogs are too cute and it is a great entry~

Heidi  – (September 21, 2010 at 12:22 AM)  

This whole situation is just excellent. Love it!

Anonymous –   – (September 21, 2010 at 10:57 AM)  

LOL Oh my they are having a grand time!!! I wonder what my dog would do?!

Post a Comment