Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays



{one} who’s the funniest person you know?
Has to be my Mom she always has some kind of joke for you.

{two} were you a michael jackson fan?
Yes, who wasn't??

{three} what was your favorite book as a child?
The one that pops in my head is Love You Forever.

{four} what’s the most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?
That's a tough one, I LOVE food!! Has to be my Dad's homemade hamburgers. If I ever decide to eat meat again that is the first thing on my list!

{five} if you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
Probably... doing my hair that is why it is always in a pony tail. It takes forever to do and to make it look decent I have to blowdry and straighten, it just does what it wants to anyway.

{six} if you could ask barak obama one question, what would it be?
That's a tough one......

{seven} what’s the best place near you to get a drink?
Near me would have to be Applebee's, you can't beat happy hour!!

{eight} what kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?
Ummm I like all kinds of music even rap but not rap that has cussing and other women degrading stuff in it, I hate listening to that!

{nine} who and when was your first kiss?
Do I have to answer this one??? I was 15 that's all I'm saying!!

{ten} what 3 things do you think will become obsolete in the next ten years?
1. DVD's (bye bye DVD, hello to Blu-Ray) 2. CD's (you will probably have to download all your music in the near future) 3. Laptops (everything will probably be able to be done on your phone by then)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ashley Sisk  – (August 18, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

I completely agree about the degrading women type of music.

The OriginalPsyn  – (August 19, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

I agree about the music. I don't get it when I see women feeding into the male based stereotypes that these "artists" are trying to create. It makes me scratch my head.

Post a Comment